Saturday, March 12, 2005

 

DSL Finally

Well, our DSL has finally been completed so we are back online - yeah!!!! Boy, I missed the web - never knew I was so addicted to it. I have been keeping up with my groups when I could slip on at work but I miss the chats at night. But anyway, here I am. The only drawback is now that we are DSL I have lost all my dial-up sites and such so I have started new sites and blogs. I will update as I can so be patient with me. Computers are great but when they crash - boy you lose a lot!
OT - I have bought some RH Baby Clouds yarn to make super preemie hats on my loom. It is a super bulky yarn but works up very quickly and makes a soft fluffy hat for the babies. I think they will turn out very nice.
Happy Knitting :)
*GB2G*

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?