Wednesday, March 16, 2005

 

Fixed - I hope!




The DSL online saga continues as I have worked the past two days trying to get my email to work. I can receive just fine but I can't send anything - which for some people that would be a blessing :) But I have reworked the settings and tried a little of everything and then tonight it started working. I don't know if it was something I did and if it was - I don't know what! But I am just thankful that it started working again. Now maybe I can move on to other things and get some of my projects finished. I am working on baby hats this week as I need to get 70 done to send to the hospital next week. I have been doing them on the loom as this is a nice change and they make lovely hats. I am using the RH Baby Clouds that I told you about and it makes a wonderful little hat. Here is a photo so you can see. Goodnight all - knit on.... :)
Happy Knitting :)
*GB2G*

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?