Monday, April 25, 2005

 

My Crazy Hat


After several weeks of picking up and laying down...my crazy hat is done! It has been a slow moving project but that was my fault as I not worked on it very long at at time. I have just picked it up...Done a few rows...put it down. I hand knitted it with Bernat Sox yarn (color - Hot Tamale) and used No. 3 circular needles. The picture does not do it justice (camera operator error) as it really is a super hat. It is very stretchy and so soft.
I worked on several preemie hats on my knitting looms this week and finished about seven. I feel really good about that especially since the weather has been really nice and I wanted to stay outside. I think that I have contracted a case of Spring Fever! But that is okay too - well, supper dishes are waiting. :)
Happy Knitting :)
*GB2G*

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?