Tuesday, April 19, 2005

 

my slipper sox are finished

I finally finished my slipper sox and I am very pleased with the way that they turned out. I finished them off with a square toe as I plan to wear them as socks too this Fall with my Birks. I love the way they turned out and they are so warm. I know that these socks may be too thick for some to wear as sox but for me they are just great. I am very cold natured so they will be perfect for me. They would have been a very quick project if I had worked more consistently on them but since they were for me I just worked on them in between other projects. I used the LB chunky yarn (purple of course:) and my adult sock loom. I hated to take time away from Teeny Tiny Treasures, Ship Support and Prayer Shawl Ministry to work on them...since I was not in a hurry. But I have included a picture so you can see the final result.
I got an email from NuMei that my yarn order has shipped - it should be here on Thursday. I am very excited as I purchased some very lovely yarns at super prices. They have some really good sale prices right now on some select yarns so you might want to check it out - www.numei.com. Hey...why should I be the only one sleeping on yarn. :) Now to finish my other slipper sox that I started for Ship Support this weekend. I have one completed and half of another one done so I will try to complete the last one tonight.
Until later - enjoy the fibers :o)
Happy Knitting :)
*GB2G*

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?