Tuesday, April 05, 2005

 

WIP Finished


Finally completed some of my WIPs - that always makes me feel so good. I guess it is because I seem to have an endless number of things in progress and to finish some is just so fulfilling. Every time I get something done I tell myself that I will complete some more of my WIPs before I start any more new ones, but...Then I find some really yummy yarn that I just have to try, or come across a new pattern that calls to me, and..Then I am right back where I was - behind! Oh, well, it is okay as I am just happy to be working with fibers...So I will just revel in my love of the yarn :)
Now that I have totally gotten away from my original train of though, let's return to the completed items. I finished my triangle prayer shawl done in Bright and Lofty yarn (pheasant color). It is very fluffy and cuddly - I am quite pleased with the way that it turned out. I was concerned at first that this yarn might be too heavy but the feel of softness and bulk of the shawl seems to beg you to wrap up in it - so the comfort shawl is done.
My hats for Ship Support are washed, labeled and ready to ship - which is good since the mailing deadline for this month is in 2 days - better get them to the post office tomorrow. I also got some preemie hats and booties completed for the April TTT shipment. I got my new looms from Lynn and have been really enjoying them. I love to loom knit and for booties it is the only way for me. (I hate dpns). If you have not tried loom knitting - please do - if you once try it you will be hooked! It is such a simple way to get a warm knitted item - not to mention it is really fun. As the old ad used to say..Try it, you'll like it.....:)
Happy Knitting :)
*GB2G*

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?