Thursday, June 30, 2005

 

And here's the butterflies



I have completed two of my butterfly dishcloths for our KWON exchange. The group has grown now and we are up to sixteen so we will each need to make eight. That is super! I think that this is going to be such fun. I have started another hat for Ship Support. I am trying a new pattern - a rib hat. It is done on #8 straight needles instead of the normal circulars and I am enjoying the change. When I get it finished I will post a photo. My crafts may be slowing down some as the garden veggies are starting to come in. I have already done pickles and after tonight's picking it looks like the weekend holds in store: canned squash, more pickles and green beans. Hot work now but boy they taste good in the winter months. Have a wonderful 4th of July everyone and please take time to say a prayer of thanks for those who have served and are serving to preserve our freedom. Blessings all....
Happy Knitting :)
*GB2G*

Comments:
HOPE AND PRAY CAN KEEO GETTUNG YOUR SITE CAN SEE PICTURES AND I LOVE TO LOOM

BISCUITPUPPY@WEBTV.NET
 
Biscuitpuppy I hope the site continues to work for you - I enjoy having you here. I love my looming too :)
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?