Wednesday, June 01, 2005

 

Finally...

My poison oak has finally gone - leaving some scars that I hope that go away. But at this point I am so relieved to have gotten rid of it that I will not complain. I put the final stitches on a prayer shawl that I was working on for a knitting friend. I washed and shipped it today so things are moving along. I still have a lot to complete but I am at least able to craft again. Boy, I was about to go into crafting DT's - LOL.
I plan to wash and package the items for Teeny Tiny Treasures this week so I can get them to the hospital. The delivery will be a few days late but I wanted to make sure that my rash was completely gone before I started working with the baby items.
- must get back to my knitting :0)
Happy Knitting :)
*GB2G*

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?