Sunday, June 26, 2005

 

Finished some of my sweaters


The weekend was hot and humid as usual not much of a time to work outside. I did however do some weeding in the flowerbed after the sun went down. I worked on some more of the baby sweaters. I got the buttons sewed on some of them and still have three more to weave threads in and sew on buttons. They turned out well and I was pleased with them.
My mother-in-law came by to see the puppies and brought several skeins of yarn that she purchased at the Goodwill. There was several colors and types of yarn; some acrylic, boucle, and wool blends. She wants a scarf knitted from the rose boucle to match a sweater that she has but the rest can be used for charity. There was a tangled ball of aqua wool blend that was just delicious. I spent two hours untangling that yarn and rewinding it into a ball with my ball winder. I just about gave up several times but I didn't. I don't know if I was stubborn and hated to be beat by a ball of yarn or just that I loved that yarn and hated to waste it - either way I finished it. Man - what we do for our yarn addiction. :)
Happy Knitting :)
*GB2G*

Comments:
Thank you :)
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?