Thursday, June 09, 2005

 

My Progress


My progress has been really slow lately. The weather has been so hot and for some reason I cannot get motivated. I got my delivery made to the hospital and the nurses were thrilled. I was afraid some of the bright colors that I had used for the blankets would not be "loved" but the staff was overjoyed with them. I love bright colors - to me they are happy colors and I was so pleased that the staff loved them too. Several of the blankets and hats that in this month's delivery were from my looming group "Knitting Without Needles" - a wonderful group of caring ladies that have been so good to me and the babies. The list mom Lynn has been such a terrific support of Teeny Tiny Treasures. I have been blessed so much by being a part of this group. I did get my prayer shawl finished for the teenage daughter of a friend of ours. She is going through a really tough time right now. She was born with heart problems and has had two pacemakers since birth. Now they feel that a lung transplant may be needed as the heart disease has damaged one of her lungs so severely that it has ceased to function. It is so sad for a 17 year old. The prayer shawl that I made for her was trended for the young at heart. I used some red sprinkle wool-ease and trimmed it with red fun fur. I took some photos but the red did not come out very well.
I have started another prayer shawl and am looming some baby hats for TTT. Minnie our toy poodle is due to deliver her puppies on the 20th of this month so she is beginning to get miserable. I feel so sorry for her but am looking forward to the pups - I love puppies.
Happy Knitting :)
*GB2G*

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?