Monday, June 20, 2005

 

The Puppies are here!


...Minnie (our toy poodle) had her puppies today! Right on her due date - wow, I wish I could have done that with my two girls :) But anyway, we have three little girls, black and white like their mommy. Big little girls too! We thought that Min was going to have several since she was so big but the little girls were just big girls. Minnie had a quick delivery and she and the puppies are doing great.
...My loomed KAL poncho is coming along good I have almost finished the back. The yarn that I used was some from my stash instead of the colorwaves so it is not as dense as the pattern but a little more lacy. But I tend to like it. I should have the back finished soon so I can start on the front side.

...The homespun loomed baby hats came out adorable. I used the lemonade color and I love it! They are so soft and look so happy. I can just picture the little ones in them. I am definitely going to get some more of that yarn and make some more.
...I bought some of the Caron bright colors this weekend. I lo....ve those colors. I am going to crochet some little diaper shirts out of those. I have some cute little buttons that I bought on clearance that are in the shape of hearts that will be perfect. I think the preemie babies will look like little dolls in these. I think that I will use the diaper shirt pattern of Bev's. I have used it many times and it makes a perfect shirt for the little ones when I drop the hook size back to a H hook inside of the I. Bev has some wonderful patterns on her site - check it out - www.bevscountrycottage.com. Whether you knit, crochet, sew or loom knit she has a really good selection.
....Got to run - have a meeting to attend tonight.
Happy Knitting :)
*GB2G*

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?