Friday, July 15, 2005

 

Good week :)




...This has been a hard week at work as we had so many deadlines to meet. The stress level was really high and by the end of the week we were all getting edgy. But it was a good week too. So many good things happened this week...The puppies are growing, their eyes are open and they are starting to crawl out of the kennel...My dad and dh had a birthday....My new PDA came-toy time!....And I got some of the most beautiful hats and blankets from my KWON group ladies for the TTT babies! Ladies you have been such a blessing to me:)
...I finished two more hats for Ship Support - I do so love that new pattern.
...Two more butterflies are done for the Butterfly Swap for my KWON group.
...I got several fleece blankets and hats cut out for TTT. I hope to get a bunch of them sewed up this weekend.
...The hurricane missed us and we only got the humidity and rain. But my prayers are with those who were not as blessed.
And for those in London, my heart was torn when I read about the terrorist acts there. I am praying for you all.
And for my wish list...I have my eye on the new adjustable loom that Lynn has come out with. I know that I have more looms than I can use but I don't have one like that! Look out DH....Mom is going to spend some money:)
Happy Knitting :)
*GB2G*

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?