Wednesday, November 02, 2005

 

New Month Has Arrived



Well, another month has passed and we are that much closer to Christmas. Boy, I really need to get started on my Christmas presents or I will be knitting on Christmas eve.
I did get alot accomplished this month though, I finished my blankets and hats and got the TTT shipment to the hositals. I mailed a package to Cpt. Heath for the Iraq babies and mailed my package to Ellen for Ship Support. I just finished the crochet cloche hats for the church bazaar and they turned out very nice.


I started on my Christmas Loomed Mini hats for the KWON hat swap and did this week's mystery crochet pattern for my crochet group. Now that I have those completed I can finish up my November Ship Support items and I can do something for myself.
I bought this delicious wool at my LYS and I am going to make myself a felted hat. I think that I will use the pattern from Knitpicks as I really love the way it looks and I have seen several hats made with that pattern.

I will post a photo when I get it completed. My market bag is still in progress along with a loomed prayer shawl and a prayer shawl on the needles. So many WIP...so little time. Oh, life is just like yarn - it continues to unravel. :)
Have a great week all - Happy Knitting :)
*GB2B*

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?