Friday, December 23, 2005

 

My Looming Friends Tree


...Here is my wonderful Looming Friends Tree. The ornaments are from my friends in the KWON group. We all made mini loomed hats and sent them to each other for Christmas. I have mini hats from Canada to Australia - from CA to NC - now is that not neat! The Christmas cards under the tree are from my looming friends too and the tree skirt is a wonderful tea towel that my looming friend Jane sent me from Australia - thank you so much Jane! I put my tree in my sewing room and have so enjoyed looking at it. In fact, I have loved it so much I may not take it down. :)
...I finished my 7th prayer shawl and I was glad that I got it completed as it was needed. A family member of a co-worker of hubby lost everything in a house fire. There were three children, two less than 2 yrs old and one 4 yr. old. Everything they had was lost - it was so sad. I have been a firefighter for almost 20 years and it still breaks my heart to see families lose their homes. Most things can be replaced but cherished items like photos, baby shoes, etc. are precious and priceless. Please remember this family in your prayers.
...I wish for you all a very blessed Christmas and a Happy New Year.
*GB2G*

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?