Friday, December 16, 2005

 

Odds, and Ends

...I am finishing up the odds and ends for the holiday. We did not put out too many decorations this year as with the little puppies it would be a bad idea. We did put up three small tabletop trees but they had to be put up really high so the little ones could not reach them. I finished all my soap sacks, the blankies for the grandkids, two scarfs for the daughters and some doggie blankets for friends with furry babies. A few more presents to wrap and some holiday baking and I will be ready for Santa.
...Deliveries have been made to the hospitals for TTT and the nurses were overwhelmed. They had such fun picking out hats, blankies etc. for their special patients - it was such a joy to watch them. The KWON group sent 3,596 items for the little ones! Is that not a wonderful thing! This group is such a loving and sharing group and have been such a blessing to me this year. I cannot thank you ladies enough. TTT had a record year thanks to you all. The final totals are not in yet but as soon as I get them tallied I will post them for you.
...Blessings all!
*GB2G*

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?