Sunday, January 08, 2006

 

..and the yarn goes on


...I have started a new scarf on my scarf loom. I am using a worsted and a novelty yarn and it is coming out very well. I love the color and texture variations and it gives the scarf some extra interest. Here is the work in progress.
...I am working on my soap sack for our KWON Valentine exchange. I am using some yellow cotton yarn and I think that it will turn out very pretty. I love yellow - it is such a happy color. I will post photos of it when I finish it.
...I had planned to do several projects this weekend but I have been blessed with the cold and cough bug that is going around and I have not felt like doing much. I came home from work and went to bed on Friday. I did a few things around the house yesterday but not much - no energy. Today was much better and I went to church services today. So hopefully I am on the mend now. Everyone that has had this said it generally takes two weeks to get rid of it and since I have one week down I am half-way - yeah!
...Our KWON group had their first year Anniversary this week. We have over 550 members in the group and it is just like a family. It has been a wonderful year as we have learned, shared, and made friendships over our looming projects. Congratulations Lynn for such a great group and thanks for giving us the opportunity to share our love of looming with others. If you love looming, or would like to get involved with this wonderful craft - join us. A link for our group is on the left side of my blog.
...Have a wonderful week all! Happy Looming!
*GB2G*

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?