Sunday, January 01, 2006

 

Happy New Year!

...A new year is here ... a fresh year open for new opportunities...and blessings to be revealed. I hope that everyone had a wonderful Christmas and that 2006 will be a very special one for you all.
...I have been on vacation since the 23rd of December so I have been loving this time off. We closed the office so the employees could spend time with their families but the vacation is almost over - we go back to work on Tuesday. But that is okay as I have been able to get a bunch of things done at home that was very needed. I got my sewing room back in order, went yarn shopping (like I needed more), spent time with the family and did some much needed housecleaning.
...Our KWON group is doing a Loom Decoration contest and the time off gave me a chance to get my chosen loom decorated. I used one of Lynn's adjustable looms and fixed up "happy and cheerful." I love Lynn's looms, they are just wonderful. They are wooden, handmade, super quality, and you cannot beat the price. If you get one, just like potato chips, you will never be able to stop yourself. I am ashamed to say how many I have hanging on my sewing room wall but they are all needed :) And she is coming out with some new ones soon....oh, I do hear them calling my name. She has just redone her website and you can order them online now so be sure to check them out. http://www.markmanfarm.com/
...and here is my loom. The photo does not show it very well, but it is bright pick with purple pegs. It has Mickey and Minnie decals along with hearts. The verse reads...Happiness is sharing...giving is a joy...and Love is a blessing.
I had such fun doing the loom, and I plan to maybe do another one. Thanks Lynn for such a wonderful idea!
...Blessings all
*GB2G*

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?