Friday, February 10, 2006

 

It's time for the Olympics!



Today the Olympics start and Isela and Denise have made a fun project for loom knitters. They have created the 2006 Loom Knitters Olympics. We are each choosing a project to loom starting today and finishing by the end of the Winter Olympics. The rules and guidelines are all the same as the Knitting Olympics started by Yarn Harlot. But this gives us loom knitters as chance to join in the fun. What a wonderful idea - ladies, thanks so much for organizing this for us "loomies."
I have chosen for my project Isela's "Nyah Poncho". I am using LB Jiffy yarn in Fisherman. I have my yarn, loom and pick standing ready - all I need is the lighting of the torch. Good luck to all the Olympic loomers - everyone will do just super.
*GB2B*

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?