Saturday, February 11, 2006

 

KWON Valentine Exchange


Lynn's KWON group did a Valentine Exchange headed up by Penny. We each signed up and then Penny chose loom partners for us all. We were to make a soap sack for our loom partner and send it to them for Valentine's Day. I did my soap sack in yellow cotton and then trimmed it out with a blue heart and edging. I included a pink rose washcloth and a knitting journal. I sent it out Monday but I did not want to post it to my blog too soon and ruin the surprise for my loom friend. So here it is....

I started my poncho for the Knitting Olympics last night and I am so excited as it really looks pretty good. This is the first piece of clothing that I have done on the looms, well, the first piece that I plan to finish. I started a poncho for me but never finished it and have started a prayer shawl but did not finish it either. The long projects seem to be hard for me so I thought that the Olympics would be a good way for me to spur myself to finish a project this time. I will post photos of my progress later.
Back to the housework....
*GB2G*

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?