Tuesday, February 14, 2006

 

Olympic Knitting Update

My poncho is going very well. I am so tickled with Isela's pattern - it is great! Thanks Isela! I am doing her Nyah's Poncho using LB Jiffy in Fisherman and it is turning out very pretty. I have completed one panel and have started on my second panel. I will post a photo tonight - I went to get the camera to take my photo and the batteries are dead :( ...So...I am patiently waiting for the batteries to charge - well maybe not patiently :) ...but waiting - and while I wait I will continue to knit.

I hope that everyone is having good luck with their knitting projects - and to all a very Happy Valentine's Day.
*GB2G*

Comments:
ooh, I can't wait to see it :).

Happy Valentine's Day
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?