Wednesday, February 08, 2006

 

So many fun projects...so little time

This month has started off with a bang as so many of my groups are doing such fun things. And of course, one always wants to do them all...so many fun projects...so little time.
Isela's DA yahoo group is doing a monthly mystery project. We get a few rows of the pattern at a time and by the end of the month we have our project completed. Here is mine after 3 days of pattern notes.

On my KWON group we are doing a mitten KAL this month. What fun! I have always wanted to do mittens but have not gotten up the nerve. Here is my first completed mitten. Maybe not as good as could be but I am so proud!

And on the yahoo group "Knitting Novices" we are doing a triangle shawl KAL. I changed the pattern on mine just a little reversing the first two stitches of the rows as the homespun that I am using did not look as pretty doing the yo as the first stitch. I am almost done with it - on my last skein of yarn and I love the blue color.

I am still working on my other projects too; hats for Ship Support, burial gowns for TTT and some scarves for the homeless. So many wonderful fiber projects - it is such a shame that I have to work to support my "yarn habit" - it really cuts into my crafting time :)
...so many projects....so little time...but what fun!
*GB2G*

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?