Friday, March 17, 2006

 

TGIF....long week

Thank goodness it is Friday! It has been a long, hard week. We have been covered up at work this week so the stress was really thick. Then I had meetings three nights this week - not much time for looming or resting! I did take some quick time-outs to work on some of my looming projects. Hey..a person got to de-stress :)

There was a wonderful bright spot in my week - my looms came from Lynn! Here they are - are they not just super!

I got two of her new looms, the beret set and the square fg loom. And some of Lynn's delicious yarn..,oooh...it is so cuddly. This will be for me - new mittens! Won't this just make a beautiful pair? I also got Denise's book, such a thrill to have one of our group published! Check out Lynn's site - a link is listed on my sidebar.

I know this is short but I am bushed ... I'll do better next time.
Happy knitting.....*GB2B*

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?