Sunday, March 26, 2006

 

We got yarn...


Now I know for you experienced spinners this is not much and is definitely not the best yarn but... for a beginner spinner this is real excitement! I have had my spinning wheel for over a year now and have worked with it off and on trying to learn to spin. I could not find anyone in our area who knew how to spin that could help me. So I bought books...read the web....bought a dvd...read more books and still accomplished only one thing..frustration! Then a wonderful lady in one of my knitting groups offered to help me - PTL! We met at a local library and after a few hours with her it all came together for me. I have a long way to go but at least I am now spinning what actually does look like yarn and I am so excited and happy! Thank you June for all your help and encouragement - I could never have done it with you.
*GB2B*

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?