Monday, April 24, 2006

 

Photos of Completed WIPs are here!

..I finally got the batteries charged on my camera and had a few minutes to spare while some baby blankets were washing so I took a few shots of my completed projects. And ....here they are...


This is my fun fur trimmed KAL loomed purse from my KWON KAL class for April. I used LB 100% wool and LB Fun Fur.


This is my loomed eyeglass case from Loom Class. I added a hanging loop and a tassel to mine as I plan to use it as an accessory bag for spinning. I hung it on my spinning wheel and put my oil, springs etc. in it.


Here is my loomed KH tote bag. I used two colors of Patron's 100% wool, loomed it on Markman Farms square loom then felted it.


Completed Triangle KAL shawl for KN group. I used LH homespun for this one and knitted it on 13 needles.

...I think this completes my finished projects. I did do some fleece baby quilts but they have already been shipped to the hospitals so I did not get a photo of those. And I am working on another large tote bag on my ADJ loom and also some slipper sox for the troops in Iraq.

...I gave up on my EZ Surprise Sweater for right now - after frogging it out twice I decided that right now was not the time to work on that project. I have too many things going on, balancing too much on my plate to start on a new pattern - better stick with easy mindless stuff for me . I will pick that project back up this winter when I have the time to properly devote to it.

...A new KAL is starting this week at KWON - a mesh bag. I hope to complete one of those as it looks like a really fun project.

...Well, that all my "knitty news" for now - back to the laundry. Happy knitting all!
*GB2G*

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?