Monday, June 05, 2006

 

Latest Updates

Well, it has been a few days now so it is time to give you an update on the events in the "B" world.....

..On Sunday, May 29 Rosie's puppies met the real world. We now have three little ones in the "B" house - one chocolate little girl and two apricot little boys. Mom and babies are all doing well. They are all growing and eating like little pigs. Their eyes will open soon and when their hair gets a little longer they will begin to look more like toy poodles. Puppies are such fun!


...I finished my Cellphone/Ipod purse from Emmy's pattern. I loomed it on the blue kk loom and used woolease chunky. I am very pleased with the way it turned out. The woolease is a light tan and has streaks of dark brown wool in it so it gives it a rustic homespun look. I have not decided if I want to keep this one or if it will be a gift.



....I got my first spun yarn plyed, washed and dried. So here it is.....my very first yarn. I know for you experienced spinners it is not too good but to me it looks really great. I am still spinning my jacob wool and I have some more pink to ply with the jacob when I get it finished so there will be more to come but I just could not wait.

...My camera in it's infinite wisdom decided to eat several of my photo shots so I do not have a photo of the needle-knitted baby sweater and the burial gown that I loom knitted. uggggg.....I think Santa needs to add a new camera to my Christmas list.

...on the needles - I have a pair of slippers for ship support.

...on the looms - I am working on some hats for the kids in Vacation Bible School. We are using the A. Edge theme so I thought the hats would fit in really well. Then after VBS the kids will have the hats for later.

.....This Friday, June 10th is "knitting in public - show your sticks". So come on knitters let's show the world what wonderful people knitters are.

....folks, this ends today's broadcast so tune in next time for the exciting world of the "B" estate. Happy knitting!
*GB2G*

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?