Wednesday, June 28, 2006

 

The puppies are really growing. Their eyes are open now and they are moving around - ready to play. They are 4.5 weeks old now and are such fun. They each have their own personality and it is always amazing to watch as they develop into special little dogs. I have to enjoy them while I can as it will soon be time for them to go to their new homes.

We were finally blessed with some super rain - 7.5 inches! Our lawn is starting to look green again and the garden is starting to grow again. It was just in time as it always is.

Mr. Arthur has been working overtime on my hands lately so my crafting has slowed down quite a bit. I can only work on my projects for a short time before my fingers ache so I am just doing very little handwork. But I have been reading and looking through some new craft books making a project list for when I am able to begin again. I think that I am going through withdrawal....ugh....it is always so hard to stop knitting when these attacks come.


The Markman Knitting without Needles group has been really busy. They have taken TTT as their charity group and have been making so many beautiful items for the babies. Here is a photo of just a few of the items that this special group has sent for TTT. Since January this group of special ladies have donated over 5,000 items to TTT. Thank you all for your generous gifts, because of you so many babies will be warm and cuddly. If you love looming or would just like to learn more about it, this is a very caring, sharing group. Please join us - there is a link to the group in my sidebar.

Happy knitting all....
*GB2G*

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?