Sunday, June 11, 2006

 

A quickie

...this will be a quick update on the going-ons at the "B" estate. I have tried to do some updates several times but when I had a moment blogger was down. So, this will be a quickie as I have but a moment.

I have completed my loomed hats for Bible School which by the way starts tonite in less than 2 hours hence the quick update. I used some bright happy colors (kid colors) so I hope that they will be accepted well by the kids. Here are a few of them...


...now that project is completed I hope to start on my afghan panels for CFAC. Of course that will be next week as I am sure that with VBS time will be limited this week. But then again after working with the kids I may need some quiet time with the loom for me - LOL - I am not as young as I used to be.


I got my new 18 ADJ FG loom from Lynn this week and some delicious jacob wool. I am just itching to play with this new loom. But alas, that must wait for a little while. But I do have it sitting in my craft room so I can at least look at it.



The weather has been so dry here that everything is dying. Our grass is now a brown lawn and even though we are trying to water the garden it is not doing much better. The temperatures have been very hot for this time of the year here so the ac is working hard. But He knows best and it will work out.

Puppies are all doing well - growing and getting ready to open their eyes. I love it when their eyes open and they begin to explore. They are such fun at that stage. But DH says not to get attached to them - they will have to be sold. So, alas, we must spoil them very quickly and play with them all we can for the next 4 weeks.

Well, better run, almost time for church. Have a "knitty" good week and stay cool!
*GB2G*

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?