Sunday, August 13, 2006

 

Hi...it's me again

Things have been really busy and I have not gotten around to updating my blog as I should.... but here I am... so I will fill you in on what has been taking place in my little corner of the world.

I will update you on the projects that I have been working on and also tell you about what I have completed! First....projects in the works...

On the needles...I am knitting squares for AC4C, 7" squares to be made into afghans for Ship Support. I have eight finished and hope to get a few more done this weekend and then I will put them in the mail to Dottie and Lisa.

On the looms....I have a prayer shawl started using LB Homespun, am working on converting a knit pattern of mine for a burial bunting from a needle pattern to the looms, and doing a dishcloth for G,(a group exchange project.)

On the hook.....I have my pattern and yarn and am getting ready to start a baby dress for a new great niece that will be here next month.

On my wheel....I am finishing up some pink roving, spinning it into worsted yarn, then I have some lovely Jacob wool that I plan to start on next.

And here are my completed projects....browse, enjoy, and have a great time!
*GB2G*

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?