Sunday, November 19, 2006

 

Knitting News for the week

Another week has passed....weather has turned cooler...my health is getting better each day....oh, so many blessings! What a joy! PTL



For this week's projects dear friends, I completed another pair of loomed mittens - mark one more gift off the Christmas List - I really like these. I used Lynn's Basic Mitten pattern, two strands of RH blue ombre yarn, and my ITA mitten looms. I prefer wool mittens, but since I know that the person that I knitted these for would rather have an acrylic easy wash & wear yarn I chose the RH. The double strands made these very warm and cozy. I am quite pleased with these.





Next on our gift list - the child sweater. I love the angled sides on this pattern - really cool. I needle knit this sweater in LB Boucle yarn Color - snow cone and used Fab Yarn's One piece sweater pattern. The picture is not very clear but it made a very cute sweater. Well..... mark another off the list.

I have almost finished my scarf for the National WWI museum "Knit your Bit" campaign. I will complete it this week and get it in the mail. And I still have several pairs of mittens to complete. So... back to the knitting.

Have a great week dear friends, stay warm, stay healthy, and keep on knitting!

*GB2G*

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?