Sunday, March 11, 2007

 

Spring is Coming



Another month is here already! Wow - it seems that time is really going by quickly and Spring will be here soon
Daylight Savings time has begun so our days will be longer now - flowers are beginning to bloom in our yard .... what a wonderful time of the year.
February was my complete the WIP month and I made a very good dent in my stray projects that are laying in baskets in each room of the house. Many were finished, some were frogged, and I am still working on a few of them but it was a very sucessful endeavor.
I completed several sweaters, hat & bootie sets, and a few blankets for Our Special Angels. I will get those in the mail tomorrow. I also completed two knitted burial gowns for the NICU and have started on another one.
The past few months have been booming for TTT. I have stayed busy, answering requests, washing and packaging, shipping items, and purchasing supplies. It has been a busy month but a very blessed one for the TTT ministry. We are just starting into the third month of the year and already we have shipped over 2700 items. What a blessing.
I had Doggie OB duty this weekend as our little Daisy was ready to deliver. She finally had herl little one late Friday night - just one this time - a little black and white boy. Mama and baby are doing just fine.
Lynn's group "Markman Looms" is really busy - they have several challenges doing on for TTT, a loomed hat society, exchanges, and some wonderful classes. If you loom knit or would like to learn - this is a wonderful group of folks - please consider joining them.
Smiley's Yarns is having a super sale on LB Watercolors - 99 cents a ball! So if you need some or just can't resist a bargain (like me of course) checkout their website. I couldn't resist the watercolors....the cool w00l....the wiggles.....the LB cotton.....and so on.... Hey....I had to give some of my yarn to a TTT member this month....my yarn stash was sad
Well.....I know that this is a short update for such a long time from posting...however, I do still have some baby blankets that need sewing.....so I will end my saga here...
...live simply.....love generously...care deeply....speak kindly....and leave the rest to God.
Happy knitting all,
*GB2G

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?