Monday, April 27, 2009

 

Hi all.

As always I am late posting to my blog. Sorry, I am just not a good blog journalist. I didn't have a diary when I was a kid and just never started a journal when I was older so why I began a blog I am just not sure. But I am thankful that my life is so blessed and full that I do not have time for the blog :) But anyway, for the updates.

Spring has arrived and everything is just lovely. We have had some super warm temperatures lately - in the 90's which is really warm for our area. So Hubby is happy as he has begun his Spring yard work. And me...I have started my Spring cleaning. I have decided to do some major cleaning this year - which means if we don't use it-we don't keep it! I need to clean out and clean up so this is the year.

I have been working on my fiber stash trying to get some of that spun up. I would love to purchase some new fibers but I have promised myself that until I get some of my stash spun I will not purchase any more. It has been hard since I have seen some lovely wools but I am so far sticking to my resolution.

Since the warm temperatures have started I have moved to smaller projects. I have been working on booties and bibs for the babies and some lightweight prayer shawls for the church ministry. I finished the two lap robes that I had started for the PR Rez project for this Fall so I think that I will hold off on any more of those until cooler weather.

Enjoy your stitches....and knit on....

Blessings,
GB2G

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?